Tuesday, January 26, 2016
Senior Year at Palo Verde
Palo Verde is a pretty good high school, of course I may be biased considering its my senior year. I personally don't know who the first person to say senior year is the easiest year, but they definitely lied. Senior year is when you get the most work, you have to make a portfolio, apply for college, apply for scholarships, work on your school work, most seniors have a job, and these are just a few of the major things people have to do as seniors. Its a very stressful year and honestly, teachers and our parents are no help at all. I have personally tried to apply for colleges and scholarships, but I have absolutely no clue what it is I am doing. The counselors try to help you but you just end up confused and then you just want to give up. I hope it gets easier but for right now I'm debating if I even want to go to college anymore. I mean think about it, many of our parents didn't go to college and they are still living happy lives and have good jobs as well as a home. I don't know about you but that seems to be the most important thing to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment